Fenix PD35 Flashlight Cree XM-L2 LED 960 Lumens
- Max Output:960 lumens
- Max Runtime:150 hours
- Peak Beam Intensity:10, 800 candela
- Beam Distance:207 meters
- Impact Resistance:1 meter
- Water Resistance:IPX-8
- Battery Type:CR123A (x2), 18650 (x1)
- Batteries Included:* Y/N
- Head Diameter:1.00"
- Body Diameter:1.00"
- Weight:3.0 oz.
- Country of Origin:China
- Product Type:Flashlight
The PD35 features an on/off tail cap switch and a side switch selector. The side switch quickly changes the general mode light output level with a push of the button. Pressing the side switch for 1 second turns on the strobe mode; in either mode a single press will return the light to general mode.
The PD35 has an aircraft-grade aluminum body with a Type III hard coat anodized finish. The handle has an anti-roll design. Like other Fenix flashlights the PD series has an ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating, reverse polarity protection so you don't fry the circuit, and digitally regulated output for constant brightness. ANSI/NEMA FL1 standards.
Mode: Output / Runtime
- Turbo: 960 lumens / 1.17 hours
- High: 460 lumens / 3.25 hours
- Medium: 180 lumens / 10 hours
- Low: 50 lumens / 38 hours
- Eco: 14 lumens / 150 hours
- Strobe: 960 lumens
- Uses two CR123A (included) batteries or (1) Rechargeable 18650 (Li-ion)
- Included Accessories: Pocket Clip, Holster Sheath, Lanyard, spare O-rings (2) and rubber boot.