Fenix PD10 LED Flashlight Cree XP-E (R2) 190 Lumens
- Max Output:190 lumens
- Max Runtime:64 hours
- Beam Distance:110 meters
- Impact Resistance:1 meter
- Water Resistance:IPX-8
- LED Type:CREE XP-E
- Battery Type:CR123A
- Batteries Included:No
- Head Diameter:0.75"
- Body Diameter:0.75"
- Weight:0.85 oz.
- Country of Origin:Taiwan
- Best Use:Everyday Carry, Utility
- Product Type:Flashlight
The Fenix PD10 is the upgraded version of the Fenix best-seller P2D. Superior quality in a lightweight body! Runs with a single CR123A battery. The PD10 is not only portable and a great performer, but also resistant to both high and low temperatures. Thus, they are extremely suitable for hikers, campers, hunters, explorers and outdoor workers.
- Cree XP-E LED (R2) with lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Three level of brightness - Mid (95 lumen, 3 hrs) -> Low (6 lumen, 64 hrs) -> High (190 lumen, 1hr)
- Max beam length - 110 meters
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Uses one 3V CR123A battery (Lithium) (not included)
- 73mm (Length) x 19mm (Diameter)
- Made of durable T6 aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- 24-gram weight (excluding the battery)
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Reliable twist switch (Patented)
- Capable of standing up securely on a flat surface to serve as a candle
- Included accessories: lanyard, two spare o-rings, body clip