The Fenix LD10 LED flashlight is one of our favorite lightweight, compact flashlights for everyday use, camping and outdoors adventures. Like other Fenix flashlights, the LD10 R5 XP-G LED is digitally regulated/controlled and features an anti-reflective coated ultra-clear glass lens. The aircraft-grade aluminum body is Type III hard-anodized with an anti-abrasive finish. It has an anti-roll body design with knurling for added grip and stands up for use as a candle. The simple push tail cap switch for general mode and twist head for turbo mode allow easy adjustment of output.
The LD10 has two output modes and a total of six outputs, allowing the user to select the best compromise between brightness and runtime for the task at hand. Includes holster, lanyard, body clip, two spare o-rings, and a rubber switch boot. The LD10 is ANSI/NEMA FL1 rated.
• Two modes (General & Turbo combine for 6 types of output: General Mode: 3 lumens (70hrs); 13 lumens (11hrs); 45 lumens (4.67 hrs); SOS Turbo Mode: 45 lumens; Strobe (100 lumens)
• Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard
• Beam Distance: 87 meters (FL-1 Standard)
• Peak Beam Intensity: 1902cd (FL-1 Standard)
• Impact Resistant: 1.5 meters (FL-1 Standard)
• Waterproof and Submersible: 2 meters (IPX-8 Standard)
• 4"(Length) x .85" (Diameter)
• 2 ounce weight (w/o battery)
• Uses one 1.5V AA (Alkaline, Ni-MH, Lithium) battery (NOT INCLUDED)