The PD32 features an on/off tail cap switch and a side switch selector. The side switch quickly changes the general mode light output level with a push of the button. Pressing the side switch for 1 second turns on the strobe mode and a 3 second press of the side switch turns on the SOS mode; in either mode a single press will return the light to general mode.
The PD32 has an aircraft-grade aluminum body with a Type III hard coat anodized finish. The handle has an anti-roll design and is able to stand on a flat surface for use as a candle. Like other Fenix flashlights the PD series has an ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating, reverse polarity protection so you don't fry the circuit, and digitally regulated output for constant brightness. ANSI/NEMA FL1 standards.
Batteries not included.
Mode: Lumens / Runtime
- Turbo: 340 lumens / 2.5 hours
- High: 135 lumens / 8.25 hours
- Mid: 70 lumens / 16.5 hours
- Low: 5 lumens / 245 hours
- Strobe: 340 lumens
- SOS: 135 lumens
- Uses Two CR123A (not included) batteries or (1) Rechargeable 18650 (Li-ion)
- Included Accessories: Pocket Clip, Holster Sheath, Lanyard, spare O-rings (2) and rubber boot.
Information from Fenix Flashlights