Fenix E21 LED Flashlight Cree XP-E R4 170 Lumens
- Max Output:170 lumens
- Max Runtime:11 hours
- Peak Beam Intensity:5200 candela
- Beam Distance:145 meters
- Impact Resistance:1 meter
- Water Resistance:IPX-8
- LED Type:CREE XP-E R4
- Battery Type:AA
- Batteries Included:No
- Switch:Tail Cap
- Head Diameter:1.00"
- Weight:3.17 oz.
- Country of Origin:China
- Product Type:Flashlight
The Fenix E21 is a two-stage light focused on accessibility and convenience. It uses two versatile AA batteries and maintains balance between high output and long runtime. By the easy twist of the head, the owner can go from a long runtime 54 lumen beam to a long reaching 170 lumen beam. It is firm, waterproof, and lightweight. In a word, Fenix's E20 is an outdoor flashlight with a rare combination of high performance, high quality, and low cost.
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Tactical tail switch with momentary-on function
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- High: 170 lumens, 2.25 hours
- Low: 54 lumens, 11 hours