Fenix Black LD41 LED G2 Flashlight Cree XM-L2 U2 680 Lumens
- Max Output:680 lumens
- Max Runtime:150 hours
- Peak Beam Intensity:18250 candela
- Beam Distance:270 meters
- Impact Resistance:1 meter
- Water Resistance:IPX-8
- LED Type:CREE XM-L2 U2
- Battery Type:AA
- Batteries Included:No
- Switch:Dual Tail
- Head Diameter:1.57"
- Body Diameter:1.57"
- Weight:6.98 oz.
- Country of Origin:Taiwan
- Best Use:Camp/Hike
This Fenix LD41 High Performance Flashlight now puts out 680 lumens! The high-performance Cree XM-L2(U2) LED is powered by four AA batteries - creating a high demand due to the ease in accessing the common AA alkaline battery. This "small rocket" is a great light for various outdoor activities such as searching, camping, caving, etc.
The design allows comfortable grip and accommodates a deep and large reflector for better, longer beam throw. The LD41 uses 4 AA batteries and has 4 brightness levels and 2 flashing modes (Strobe, SOS). The LD41 has two tail cap switches, one for power and the other to cycle through output modes. The hard anodized aluminum body is lightweight and compact, while also being impact resistant (1 meter) and waterproof to IPX-8 standard (2 meters). The Fenix LD41 flashlight is an all-around light with great performance.Features:
- Waterproof to IPX-8
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Reverse polatrity protection to protect from improper battery installation
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Digitally regulated output that a maintains constant brightness
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Includes Lanyard, Spare O-rings, & Holster
Mode: Output / Runtime:
- Turbo: 680 lumens / 1.25 hours
- High: 240 lumens / 5.75 hours
- Mid: 85 lumens / 21 hours
- Low: 10 lumens / 150 hours