Benchmade 755 MPR Folding Knife - Stonewash Plain
- Overall Length:6.90"
- Blade Length:2.90"
- Blade Thickness:0.164"
- Blade Material:M390
- Hardness:60-62 RC
- Blade Style:Drop Point
- Blade Grind:Flat
- Blade Finish:Stonewash
- Edge Type:Plain
- Handle Length:3.80"
- Handle Thickness:0.610"
- Handle Material:Titanium, G10
- Handle Color:Green
- Weight:5.50 oz.
- Pocket Clip:Right Hand, Tip-Up
- Knife Type:Manual
- Opener:Thumb Stud
- Lock Type:Mono-Lock
- Designer:Shane Sibert
- Country of Origin:USA
- Best Use:Everyday Carry, Camp/Hike
A stout titanium monolock designed by Shane Sibert. Overbuilt? Absolutely! This is one of the toughest manual folders we have seen from Benchmade. The 755 MPR has been very well reviewed and has received an overwhelmingly positive response.The BM755 Mini Pocket Rocket features:
- Titanium mono-lock mechanism
- Tactical drop-point blade with ambidextrous thumb-stud opener
- M390 super steel blade (60-62HRC)
- Titanium and G10 handles with titanium tip-down carry clip
Customers who bought this also bought
Filter By Category
Copyright ©2014 Blade Play. All rights reserved